Thursday, January 26, 2006

kitty cat

Call me crazy, but I am convinced that Lucy says "kitty cat" whenever she sees one of the cats.  I know it's true.  Lucy is 8 months old now.  I know that  I have been neglectful of the blog but I have been busy playing with her.  Now that I've shared the blog address with the ethiopia adopt group, I thought I had better update at least once!  Next week is my last week of maternity leave.  OH life is going to change when I go back to work.  I am sure Lucy will do great with auntie barb and grandma ... it's me I am worried about!   Well, Lucy is still a great joy.  She's just so much fun, happy, content, funny and cuddly!  She gives such intense, moist kisses.  She can also hug.  Lucy has a new "dolphin" laugh, so funny.   We've been getting together with the Ethiopian Kids Community group pretty much every month since we've returned home, I think this group will become more and more important to her as she grows up, it's already important to me.   Well ... I am going to try to add a photo and then sign off.

 

No comments: