Tuesday, February 7, 2006

working

Well, it's official,  the honeymoon is over.  Oh woe is us.  Yesterday was our first day as a working family.  Lucy was dropped over at Auntie Barbs ... she woke up from her slumber in a strange house with no mama and she did not like it!  Barb got her to take another short nap, but upon wake up from that, she still decided she didn't like the situation.  Poor Lucy, poor Barb, poor momma.  We were not a happy trio.  Lucy spent the rest of the day at work with me, and was not her normal happy self.  This morning she woke up happy again.  Today is grandma day.  Hope it goes better.  Auntie Barb is such a sweetie!  She offered to come over this week and maybe next week to provide child-care in my house so Lucy could have a more gentle transition.  That's why soon, auntie Barb will be a favorite person in Lucy's life.   In 6 minutes I will call to check on Lucita (I am making myself wait at least an hour), I know I am such a wimp! 

Stacy

No comments: