Sunday, April 9, 2006

vacation end

Well,  it's the end of spring break.  OH how sad, I return to work and Lucy returns to her other caretakers. I think Lucy has the good end of the deal!  Well, we had a wonderful spring break.  I was able to use Monday to get stuff done, like bring her shoes to Gillette's, get grocerys, buy some jammies and go to the zoo.  We also had this wonderful experience at an Ethiopian food market, which ultimately took us to Fasika restaurant, where Lucy was passed around by the staff while we waited for them to cook and pack up delicious Ethiopian food for our journey north.  Tuesday morning we took off for Bemidji to visit friends of ours who have also adopted from Ethiopia.  After a wonderful couple of days in Bemidji, and a great visit we returned.  We enjoyed the rest of the week and weekend, having a nice balance between being busy and being mellow.  It was super great.  Lucy also turned 11 months old ... oh the time is going so fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby... then again I am partial to Ethiopian babies since I have 2 of my own!

Mary, mom to many

Anonymous said...

I'm at http://owlhaven.blogspot.com

Mary