Tuesday, June 6, 2006

toddler fun

Can you believe Lucy is 13 months old!!!  It's hard to imagine, I know, but she is getting better and better as time goes by (and cuter as well).  Lucy is a super fast crawler now, she wastes no time getting to places she's not supposed to get to.  She can also pull herself up to standing and is pretty darn happy with all of this new mobility.  Lucy will have nothing to do with her walker (her old favorite), which means that getting anything done around the house while Lucy is awake is nearly impossible.  I think I have folded and she has unfolded the same load of laundry about 5 times now.   She is able to copy almost any facial expression, and practices all of her words and sounds in the car.  For my next car, I choose not to have tinted windows in the back ... I want people to know that I am making "rasberries" and other odd tongue related noises at my baby daughter, not just to amuse myself while driving!    I'll put in some more photos ... some are from the twins game on her first birthday! (she slept through a lot of the game).   Stacy

No comments: