Monday, November 6, 2006

Baby bully - or it's not the biting as much as it is the growling

Not to be negative about the beautiful, wonderful Lucy but I need to present a different side of her occasionally (in case you all wonder if I am actually parenting a real child!).  I believe my kid might be turning into the class bully.  Don't get me wrong,  I was secretly pleased when I saw her give a little to the young girl "A" who pushed her off the loft in her first minutes of daycare BUT ... Lucy has taken revenge to a new level by taking it out on any child who wanders into her path.  She's pushing the boys around, the 4 and 2yr olds that we babysit ...  This morning she shoved the sweet "W" out of her way at the sensory table.  Lucy shows no regret.  The biting???  Thankfully she hasn't figured out how to chomp hard yet ... but her fake bites are accompanied by a rather realistic and scary growl... this concerns me!  

No comments: