Monday, June 13, 2005

Home Study

Hi all, 

I just finished the first part of my two part home study.  I met with my social worker this morning at 7:00.  It was a good meeting, basically going over the stuff I had written in my self-study.  Next Thursday she comes to my house for the second part.  I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all there is to do before next Thursday.  Not that the house has to be perfect, but I want it to partially represent what it will be like after the baby comes.  I spent 3 hours downstairs today rearranging and cleaning and that was just the main room.  Next is the storage areas and the bathroom.  This week and weekend are filled to the brim.   Starting tomorrow night I begin to have overnight guests that are coming to town for Sara's wedding.  I am actually very excited to be hosting ... I love hosting ...  Next week, starting Monday is the serious "social worker is coming" crack down.   

Friday morning we go to the immigration office to get fingerprinted. 

life is exciting, Stacy

No comments: