Friday, September 9, 2005

Waiting

Waiting is the theme this month.  I am waiting for US-CIS approval (could be awhile), waiting for an Ethiopian courtdate, waiting for news I can travel.  It's hard to wait (does this sound familiar?).  In the meantime I have been finishing Lucy's room (I'd say its 97% done), daydreaming and looking for daycare.  Here's a shoutout to the general blog reading community ... if anyone knows anyone who does daycare for infants, lives in the Mpls area, and does a great job please pass the info. on to me!   I have pretty much ruled out the possibility of going to the more secure and established daycare centers as the costs pretty much equal my take home pay.  I am now searching for in-home daycare or some kind of child-care exchange ... I am willing to get creative here so long as Lucy's in good hands.   I am having some baby showers this month as well as the infamous Pirate party ... so that will help pass the time.  Everyone send hurry up vibes to the US government and the Ethiopian government ... thanks

stacy

No comments: