Thursday, October 20, 2005

paperwork

Well, it's official ... I am a fumbling idiot (just call me George Jr) ... I CAN NOT bring myself to do paperwork!  Unfortunately, paperwork is about all I have left to do, both for the adoption and for my work.  It's a sad reality that I have to fight every instinct in my body to finish up BOATLOADS of paperwork today and tomorrow because it's my last chance ... and I think the US government really means it when they say that you have to turn this stuff in before they'll give you a visa for a baby.  I am not so certain I want to test them on this matter.  I also think it might be a good idea for my work relations to finish my client related paperwork before I leave for three months.   Unfortunately even trying to use Lucy as "bait", the end is worth the means is not helping inspire my brain to learn new things and accomplish boring tasks.   I SOOOO desperately want to fight the "man" ... I thought, what if I copy that one form onto red paper instead of light blue ... would the gov. really deny me my child because of the color of a piece of paper???  I will never find this out.   I got her birth certificate yesterday, there's a little passport size photo of her attached to the certificate ... she looks like a convict (sorry baby but you do) ... very stunned big eyes!    Well, I am off to try to finish at least one task.    Stacy

No comments: