Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Getting going

Just a quick update.  I e-mail the application coordinator at Children's Home ... asking about the status of my application and then inquiring about what class I might get into.  She responded quickly (within 2 minutes!), saying that she was sending out the invitations for the May class today (weird huh?), and that I will be in the May class!  This is good news because it's after this weekend that I get assigned my social worker and start my home study ... things are going to start moving towards the end of May. 

Stacy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soon Stacy Soon you will have your bundle of joy and you will be soooo excited....as I will be for you too!!!!!Just wanted to comment.....very very tired and I have to be up early tomorrow....yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!