Sunday, April 17, 2005

A pigeon/baby connection

Well ... I've finally found a way to make the two subjects of this blog connect .... pigeons and adoption.  Today we got rid of pigeon messes and picked up a crib.  Kind of weird to have a crib even though I haven't even gotten through my home study yet, but it was an opportunity to have a free crib, and I took it!  I figure, if something doesn't work out with the adoption, having a crib won't make me any more disappointed then if I didn't have a crib.  Now on to the pigeons ... little cuz' Tyler hopped up on the roof and scraped/sprayed those pigeon nests down ... we scrubbed down the steps and as of 8:30 tonight, there was no signs of pigeon activity.  I am not convinced that this is going to "stick" and will be keeping my eyes out for signs of their return.  I am still waiting to hear from Children's Home Society as to the date of my PAC class weekend, which will either be the 3rd weekend in May or the 3rd weekend in July.  After this class weekend, adoption updates will be coming faster ...Happy spring  Stacy

No comments: