Thursday, July 14, 2005

concentration

Hi,

Yup, if I repeat a few things here you can blame that on lack of concentration!  I have been, well, a spaz these past few days!  Whew, It's hard to focus.  I keep looking at Eskedar and thinking, Wow, that's my baby!  Weird, she's so far away ... and months to go before I get to hold her.   Jen pointed out yet another positive about adoption ... I can drink at my baby shower!  I have to say that between Jen, Mel and me, the baby already has several very cute outfits.  Mel bought the one that says "I love Mommy!" ... I like that one a lot!   Well, baby Eskedar (Lucy or Esther), was born on May 7th.  At the end of June she weighed 8 1/2 pounds.  She's totally adorable ... super cute!  If you want to see a photo you can send me a personal e-mail.  Thanks to all who have been interested, involved and supportive your phone calls, questions and participation are very welcomed and appreciated. 

No comments: