Monday, July 11, 2005

Hard Choices

Hi Everyone ... here's a quck update.  I am not going into significant details for a couple reasons 1. I don't have a lot of details and 2. this isn't all public info ... anyone who has specific questions can call me!   I received a child referral on Friday. The child has a medical need, a deformed foot.  I am not sure what this means in terms of prognosis, treatment or if anything else may be affected other then the obvious foot.  It is a beautiful 2month old girl!  I would travel in November, putting her at 6months old when I would get her.  Before I can get overly excited, however ... I must have the doctors here review the information and give me thier best advise, given the limited information.  I can handle special needs emotionally, but it's the financial obligations that I may not be able to handle if the condition extends beyond the foot.  Thank you all for prayers for this little girl, and for me to make the best decision possible. 

No comments: