Friday, July 1, 2005

long weekend

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of a nice long holiday weekend!  I know I am.  I started by sleeping in late ... and then with the help of Mel ... kicked butt on getting some stuff done for my dossier.  I got the passport photos taken, the bank letter written and notarized and I have an official place to go to get my clearance letter from the Mpls police dept.  Tuesday I will do that.  After a long and highly stressful work week ... I was happy as a clam to get these things finished.  Soon I will be able to turn this paper work into CHSFS to have them certify stuff and do whatever they do to get it all finalized and compiled ... and of course I will continue to wait for my referral.  Oh yeah, I also received a bill for the home study ... ouch.  It's like having a baby with no medical insurance ... totally worth it though!!!

more later,

Stacy

No comments: