Monday, July 25, 2005

waiting

Hi everyone ... I think this is going to be a fairly quiet couple of months on the adoption front.  I basically have only waiting to do.  I am currently waiting for my US-CIS approval letter to arrive, but it probably won't come until September.  After that I will be waiting for an Ethiopian court date (not likely until October) ... and then will wait to travel (not likely until November).  Just a whole lot of waiting.  Meanwhile, I have been making a scrapbook for Lucy.  I am writing fairly short notes about the process of adopting her ... it's been a lot of fun, but that book is also almost up to date.  I am also knitting a blanket for her, I think that will take until the time I leave which is a good thing.  Each weekend I am trying to do one house project in preparation ... and by the end of this coming weekend July will be over.  Waiting is hard! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Stacy, the waiting part will be tough. I am so excited for you though. Just think in November, Lucy will have a mother and many aunts and uncles!!! I can't wait to see you and Lucy walk through the gates at the airport. Time will go quickly. I hope you do get updated pictures of her. That will help.

Hang in there! Your heart is so big!

Mary C. from Augsburg 05