Saturday, December 23, 2006

Santa the final chapter, and finalization

So... I made the mistake of signing up Lucy and myself as Santa's helpers at the Christmas party my agency puts on for our clients.  Lucy is terrified of Santa.  Santa needed helpers, the other staff had roles and responsibilities.  We had to bring gifts to children sitting on Santa's lap.  We had almost 4 hours this ... the whole time I was unable to put Lucy down because she was scared.  Each time we approached Santa to give a gift, she clung tighter.  It was the  most I have held her since she discovered crawling and movement.  This is not a good study for immersion therapy ... doesn't work.  

We finally finalized the adoption this Friday!!!!!!!!!!  She's officially mine now and forever.  What a wonderful day. 

No comments: