Sunday, March 20, 2005

middle of the night

Here I am ... it's the middle of the night and I have been suffering from fever/aches/pains since Saturday night. I am a little whiney right now, but there is noone to whine to except maybe the dog ... and apparently to all the blog readers. I got an e-mail from Mary C. recently with an offer to be an auntie ... Mary, I couldn't think of a better aunt!  Lucky me that I have such supportive and good friends.  As an only child, and without a husband .... my baby could have been aunt and uncle deprived.  No fears! This will be one huge family. Thanks Mary, this was good middle of the night news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are sick :-(   Feel better and I will definately be there to be an auntie.... more than an auntie....

Anonymous said...

This goes to prove: even if you are an only child your own children get to have lots of fun Aunties and Uncles!!!  
But, I will be the original Auntie (I already claimed that spot) :o)

Jen