Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Crazy pigeon lady

OK, I realize that pigeons have little to do with adoption but I am going to need to spend a moment focusing on these birds of mass destruction. I always knew that I didn't care much for pigeons aka "rats with wings" but I didn't know how much anger I could have towards them .... until now.  I really hate pigeons, I really really do.  I am becoming the crazy pigeon lady ... stepping out into my front yard, shaking my fist and screaming "damn you pigeons, damn you to hell!"  I really hate them.  It's to the point where installing anti-pigeon wire (which i haven't done yet) sounds too peaceful ... I really want to shoot them ...  Yup, I hate pigeons, I hate their poop and I hate the warbly sound they make up on my roof, in my chimney, and just about town.  They must go.

stacy

No comments: