Tuesday, May 10, 2005

baby thoughts

There is no new news to report.  Will have lots to say after I take the adoption class next Thursday and Friday.  The pigeons are still annoyingly present, trying to rebuild their nest.  I have had conversations with the neighbors on both sides of my house, ironically both of them started the conversations and both conversations were about how they plan on staying in their houses and not selling.  Well, that's good news .. but sort of not news at all ...rathar just a check in to say everything is staying the same. Of course, this is the normal spring check in ... where we haven't seen each other for months except for rushing in and out of doors.  I remember the one year when late in the spring Janet (from the alley) all of a sudden had an extra child, an infant.  She actually went to the whole pregancy without me noticing, due to the timing.  It's actually that child's (Mosango), daycare spot that I am covetting for my own child when he/she arrives.   Well both Sharon (neighbor to the north) and Jit (neighbor to the south) seem happy about my adoption news.  Sharon is excited that eventually Kyla (her granddaughter) will have someone to play with .... I am excited that my secret plans to send the baby to sharon's yard to play on the swingset will acutally be welcomed.  It's a park right next door!  Now if only Sharon will let me borrow her hottub when she's not home ... hmmmmm where there's a will ...  more later

No comments: