Saturday, May 28, 2005

one more step

Howdy readers.  I hope everyone is enjoying (or has enjoyed) their holiday weekend.  I have been very productive.  This morning with the help of Mel, I got some of the painting done in (what will be) the baby's room.  Should be able to finish more of it before the end of the weekend but I can take it slow.  (Don't worry aunt Linda, I am taking care with the ceiling this time).  It is going to look super great!  More importantly (to the process), I finished my adoption self-study questions (19 questions to answer, took me about 7 type written pages to complete).  I am glad to be done with this, one more step to cross of the list.  I should be able to send my CIS documents (some goverment forms to prequalify me to petition to adopt an orphan from abroad) on Tuesday or Wednesday.  Things are really moving along.  I am focused and excited. 

stacy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I found your blog through a feedster search on Ethiopian adoption.  My husband and I are planning to start the process next year.  Do you mind if I live vicariously through you until then? - Becky