Tuesday, May 24, 2005

support

Hi all ... I am supposed to be working, writing up procedures for intakes .. but it seems that once I get on this high speed internet at work, all I want to do is search for adoption stuff.  I found a motherload today.  Announcements, books, clothes, music, baby books etc.  How exciting.  This adoption is moving me towards new worlds (in lots of different ways).  It's so amazing to discover how many peoples lives have been affected by adoption.  It seems as if everytime I mention the adoption at least one person has a story about how their friends or family have been touched by adoption.  When I look at all of the "stuff" out there about adoption, I believe that my experience isn't isolated.  I think that people who are adopting (internationally at least), pretty much get hooked into a new world.  It's exciting ... you all know how much I love my new worlds!  I am busy working hard on my self study questions, hope to finish those up tonight and then will work on the CIS documents (government stuff) to hopefully finish next week.  Then another wait ....

love you all

stacy

No comments: